SMU coach Jones gets three-year extension
SMU says football coach June Jones has agreed to a three-year contract extension.
DALLAS -- SMU coach June Jones has signed a three-year contract extension through 2017, the school announced Monday.
Jones has won two Conference USA championships at SMU, which completed its first season in the American Athletic Conference this season. The Mustangs finished 5-7 overall, ending a streak of four straight bowl appearances.
Jones has a 36-41 record at SMU and is 112-82 for his career.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 22 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 46 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos