SMU coach Jones gets three-year extension
SMU says football coach June Jones has agreed to a three-year contract extension.
DALLAS -- SMU coach June Jones has signed a three-year contract extension through 2017, the school announced Monday.
Jones has won two Conference USA championships at SMU, which completed its first season in the American Athletic Conference this season. The Mustangs finished 5-7 overall, ending a streak of four straight bowl appearances.
Jones has a 36-41 record at SMU and is 112-82 for his career.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 28 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 40 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 13 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 4 min ago
- Officials: Feb. pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 25 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 13 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
5 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos