Texas A&M video board to be NCAA's biggest
Texas A&M says Kyle Field will have the largest video screen in college football for the 2014 season.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Texas A&M says Kyle Field will have the largest video screen in college football for the 2014 season.
A&M officials say the LED video display will be 47 feet high and 163 feet wide and is the first in college sports to have 1080 resolution (1,080 is the number of lines that create the image).
The display, made by Daktronics, will be installed in the south end zone. Two smaller displays also will be installed, one in each corner at the north end of the stadium. Those will be 36 feet by 54 feet.
The last portion of the video upgrade will be five ribbon displays placed around the seating areas of the stadium, ranging from 160 to 510 feet long.
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 6 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
45 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos