W. Michigan fires coach Cubit after 8 seasons
11/17 4:52 PM
Western Michigan has fired football coach Bill Cubit with one year left on his contract.Western Michigan has fired football coach Bill Cubit with one year left on his contract.
The move was made Saturday after the Broncos closed the season with a 29-23 loss to Eastern Michigan.
Western Michigan was 4-8, 2-6 in the Mid-American Conference.
Cubit was 51-47 in eight seasons and led the program to three bowl games.
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos