Navy QB Montalvo in coma after car accident
Navy third-string quarterback Rafi Montalvo is in a medically-induced coma after being injured in a car accident in Miami on Thanksgiving night.Navy third-string quarterback Rafi Montalvo is in a medically-induced coma after being injured in a single-car accident in Miami on Thanksgiving night.
The freshman was a passenger in the vehicle, and alcohol does not appear to be a factor.
According to Navy athletics spokesman Scott Strasemeier, Montalvo's condition was improving on Sunday.
Navy coach Ken Niumatalolo flew to Miami on Saturday to comfort the family, the Annapolis Capital reported.
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 7 min ago
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 29 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
7 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
45 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos