Navy QB Montalvo in coma after car accident
Navy third-string quarterback Rafi Montalvo is in a medically-induced coma after being injured in a car accident in Miami on Thanksgiving night.Navy third-string quarterback Rafi Montalvo is in a medically-induced coma after being injured in a single-car accident in Miami on Thanksgiving night.
The freshman was a passenger in the vehicle, and alcohol does not appear to be a factor.
According to Navy athletics spokesman Scott Strasemeier, Montalvo's condition was improving on Sunday.
Navy coach Ken Niumatalolo flew to Miami on Saturday to comfort the family, the Annapolis Capital reported.
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos