Forbes: Texas most valuable in college football
Texas has the most valuable college football program in the nation, according to Forbes Magazine.
NEW YORK -- Texas has the most valuable college football program in the nation, according to Forbes Magazine.
Forbes released its college football evaluations Wednesday. The magazine says the Longhorns are worth $133 million, up from $129 million last year.
Michigan ($120 million) was No. 2, followed by Notre Dame ($103 million). The rest of the top 10 consisted of SEC schools. Alabama ($95 million) was sixth.
Forbes also ranked the most powerful coaches. Alabama's Nick Saban was No. 1.
Forbes valued Kansas State as the best team for the money, while rival Kansas was the worst team for the money.
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos