Forbes: Texas most valuable in college football
Texas has the most valuable college football program in the nation, according to Forbes Magazine.
NEW YORK -- Texas has the most valuable college football program in the nation, according to Forbes Magazine.
Forbes released its college football evaluations Wednesday. The magazine says the Longhorns are worth $133 million, up from $129 million last year.
Michigan ($120 million) was No. 2, followed by Notre Dame ($103 million). The rest of the top 10 consisted of SEC schools. Alabama ($95 million) was sixth.
Forbes also ranked the most powerful coaches. Alabama's Nick Saban was No. 1.
Forbes valued Kansas State as the best team for the money, while rival Kansas was the worst team for the money.
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 44 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos