Auburn junior DE Lemonier to enter NFL draft
Auburn defensive end Corey Lemonier will enter the NFL draft, he said Monday.Auburn defensive end Corey Lemonier will enter the NFL draft, he said Monday.
Lemonier can play defensive end or be a pass-rushing linebacker in the NFL.
"I feel I'm ready for the next level," Lemonier said.
Lemonier said he was told he may be a third-round selection, but he hopes to improve his status before the draft.
"I've done everything I wanted in college," Lemonier said. "I feel I am ready for the next level. I am also ready to support my family."
Lemonier had 5.5 sacks this season, 9.5 sacks as a sophomore and two sacks in limited action as a freshman.
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos