Nebraska's chancellor will head BCS committee
University of Nebraska Chancellor Harvey Perlman has been selected chairman of the BCS presidential oversight committee.University of Nebraska Chancellor Harvey Perlman has been selected chairman of the BCS presidential oversight committee.
Perlman replaces Virginia Tech President Charles W. Steger, whose term is expiring, as the head of the 12-member panel of university leaders who must sign off on major college football's postseason format.
The Bowl Championship Series is heading into its last season. A four-team playoff will be used to determine a major college football champion starting in the 2014 season.
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 3 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 27 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 5 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
1 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos