South Carolina RT Gibson needs knee surgery
South Carolina right tackle Cody Gibson needs surgery to repair a torn meniscus and will miss the remainder of the Gamecocks' spring practices.South Carolina right tackle Cody Gibson needs surgery to repair a torn meniscus and will miss the remainder of the Gamecocks' spring practices.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier confirmed Gibson's injury Thursday but said the redshirt junior is expected to return for summer workouts.
The 6-foot-7, 284-pound Gibson has made six career starts, including two last season. He appeared in nine games last season for the Gamecocks.
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 15 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 8 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 57 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos