California unveils new unis, graphics, logos
California's new look on the football field will go beyond first-year coach Sonny Dykes' innovative Bear Raid offense.
BERKELEY, Calif. -- California's new look on the football field will go beyond first-year coach Sonny Dykes' innovative Bear Raid offense.
The Golden Bears unveiled new uniforms, graphics and logos for all sports on Wednesday in an attempt to standardize the look for the school's sports teams.
While the famous script Cal logo will remain, athletic director Sandy Barbour showed off a new Golden Bear logo that will be used for all teams, standardized versions of the school's primary blue and gold colors and a uniform font. There will also be a secondary gray color that will be used on some uniforms.
The new "visual identity" for Cal was part of a nearly two-year long collaboration with Nike and will be in place for 2013-14 season.
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 59 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 37 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 45 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 32 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship 22 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
22 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
17 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos