UTSA suspends defensive end Ritter indefinitely
Texas-San Antonio has indefinitely suspended defensive end Will Ritter from all team activities.
SAN ANTONIO -- Texas-San Antonio has indefinitely suspended defensive end Will Ritter from all team activities.
The school announced the suspension Monday.
Ritter was reportedly arrested for being involved in a fight outside a bar in Austin last weekend.
Coach Larry Coker said in a statement "we aware of the incident involving Will Ritter."
Ritter had 3.5 sacks last year as a junior and was expected to be a regular on the defensive line for the Roadrunners this season, the team's first in Conference USA.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos