Hawaii fires O-coordinator at start of camp
Hawaii coach Norm Chow says offensive coordinator Aaron Price has been dismissed from the football program.
HONOLULU -- Hawaii coach Norm Chow says offensive coordinator Aaron Price has been dismissed from the football program.
Chow announced the decision Friday at the start of fall practice, but did not give details or a reason for Price's departure.
Chow says the decision was difficult, with unfortunate timing at the start of fall camp. Chow says "some issues have arisen" and the team is choosing to move forward without Price.
Price had been with the Rainbow Warriors since February. He served as offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach.
Team officials say Chow likely won't fill the position this year. Chow will oversee the positions and two graduate assistants will expand their roles with the quarterbacks and wide receivers.
Chow was an offensive coordinator before joining Hawaii as head coach.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos