Lee (shoulder) back at practice for Trojans
All-America receiver Marqise Lee has returned to practice at Southern California after missing four days of training camp with an injury.
LOS ANGELES -- All-America receiver Marqise Lee has returned to practice at Southern California after missing four days of training camp with an injury.
Lee participated in both sessions of the Trojans' practice Wednesday night.
The Biletnikoff Award winner had a bone bruise around his right shoulder after a fall during practice last Friday. After sitting out the next four days of workouts, Lee returned for limited work Wednesday.
Lee didn't wear shoulder pads in the morning practice session, and he participated sparingly in the evening session.
USC needs every healthy player available in practice. Injuries are piling up for a team still limited by scholarship restrictions resulting from NCAA sanctions.
Coach Lane Kiffin said 23 players were unavailable for contact drills due to injuries.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos