Lee (shoulder) back at practice for Trojans
All-America receiver Marqise Lee has returned to practice at Southern California after missing four days of training camp with an injury.
LOS ANGELES -- All-America receiver Marqise Lee has returned to practice at Southern California after missing four days of training camp with an injury.
Lee participated in both sessions of the Trojans' practice Wednesday night.
The Biletnikoff Award winner had a bone bruise around his right shoulder after a fall during practice last Friday. After sitting out the next four days of workouts, Lee returned for limited work Wednesday.
Lee didn't wear shoulder pads in the morning practice session, and he participated sparingly in the evening session.
USC needs every healthy player available in practice. Injuries are piling up for a team still limited by scholarship restrictions resulting from NCAA sanctions.
Coach Lane Kiffin said 23 players were unavailable for contact drills due to injuries.
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 19 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 44 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 33 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 7 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
33 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos