Nebraska DT Williams (knee) out for season
Nebraska defensive tackle Kevin Williams will miss the season because of a knee injury.
LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska defensive tackle Kevin Williams will miss the season because of a knee injury.
Coach Bo Pelini didn't disclose the nature of the injury Saturday but said the sophomore from Holland, Ohio, would be ready to play in 2014. Williams missed the 2011 season because of a knee injury.
Williams played in five games last season and made four tackles. He was competing for a starting tackle job alongside Thad Randle for the 18th-ranked Cornhuskers.
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 47 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 15 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos