Nebraska DT Williams (knee) out for season
Nebraska defensive tackle Kevin Williams will miss the season because of a knee injury.
LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska defensive tackle Kevin Williams will miss the season because of a knee injury.
Coach Bo Pelini didn't disclose the nature of the injury Saturday but said the sophomore from Holland, Ohio, would be ready to play in 2014. Williams missed the 2011 season because of a knee injury.
Williams played in five games last season and made four tackles. He was competing for a starting tackle job alongside Thad Randle for the 18th-ranked Cornhuskers.
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos