USF WR Montgomery transfers to Iowa St.
Former South Florida wide receiver D'Vario Montgomery is transferring to Iowa State.
AMES, Iowa -- Former South Florida wide receiver D'Vario Montgomery is transferring to Iowa State.
The Cyclones announced Wednesday that Montgomery has signed a financial aid agreement with the university and will redshirt the upcoming season.
Montgomery, who caught six passes as a true freshman for the Bulls in 2012, has three seasons of eligibility left.
Montgomery is from Winter Park, Fla. He played in high school with Cyclones starting quarterback Sam Richardson and was a two-time all-state selection, with 21 touchdown receptions as a junior and a senior.
Montgomery says the chance to reunite with Richardson was a big reason why he chose to play at Iowa State.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 25 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 1 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 44 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos