Div. II HOF tabs Bonner, McKeller, Cignetti
Valdosta State quarterback Dusty Bonner, Jacksonville State tight end Keith McKeller and retired Indiana University of Pennsylvania coach Frank Cignetti have been selected for the Division II Football Hall of Fame.
FLORENCE, Ala. -- Valdosta State quarterback Dusty Bonner, Jacksonville State tight end Keith McKeller and retired Indiana University of Pennsylvania coach Frank Cignetti were selected for the Division II Football Hall of Fame on Thursday.
Bonner is one of only three two-time winners of the Harlon Hill Trophy as the top Division II player.
Cignetti, West Virginia's head coach from 1976-79, was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in August.
He led the Hawks to 13 playoff berths during his 20-year tenure with appearances in the 1990 and 1993 championship games.
McKeller was a four-time All-Gulf South Conference basketball player who walked onto the football team in 1986. He earned all-conference honors and later started in four consecutive Super Bowls for the Buffalo Bills.
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 14 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 30 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos