Alabama's Tomlinson to have knee surgery
Alabama coach Nick Saban says defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson will have knee surgery.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban says defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson will have knee surgery.
Saban said Thursday that Tomlinson was injured in Wednesday's practice. He says he won't comment on the nature of the injury or a timetable for the player's return until the surgery is completed.
The top-ranked Crimson Tide is off this week before facing No. 7 Texas A&M.
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 16 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South...
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos