Ohio St. QB Miller out Saturday against Cal
Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller made the trip California, but will not play Saturday for the No. 4-ranked Buckeyes.
Miller sprained the MCL in his left knee in last week's 42-7 win against San Diego State on Ohio State's first drive and did not return.
Fifth-year senior Kenny Guiton, who completed 19 of 28 passes for 151 yards and a pair of scores last week in relief, made his first career start, throwing a 90-yard touchdown pass on the Buckeyes' opening drive.
Miller, believed to be a strong Heisman candidate coming into the season, watched pregame warmups from the sideline in shorts and a T-shirt.
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos