NT Williams suspended indefinitely by ECU
East Carolina has suspended starting nose tackle Terry Williams indefinitely for a violation of team policy.
Coach Ruffin McNeill said Tuesday in a statement that Williams "did not adhere to the conduct standards we have in place" but he didn't say exactly why the junior was suspended.
The two-year starter has nine tackles and a half-sack in the first three games for the Pirates (2-1), who travel to North Carolina on Saturday. Junior Chrishon Rose is expected to start against the Tar Heels in Williams' absence.
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 7 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 14 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 57 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 11 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 18 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 2 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 2 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 13 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos