UConn suspends Bullock after arrest for DUI
The University of Connecticut has suspended offensive lineman Tyler Bullock following his arrest on a charge of driving under the influence.
STORRS, Conn. -- The University of Connecticut has suspended offensive lineman Tyler Bullock following his arrest on a charge of driving under the influence.
UConn police say Bullock, a 23-year-old senior from Mechanicsburg, Pa., was stopped just before 1 a.m. Thursday on Celeron Square Drive and failed a field sobriety test.
Bullock, a starter at center last season, has seen playing time this year at both center and guard.
His indefinite suspension comes near the end of a tumultuous week for UConn, which fired coach Paul Pasqualoni on Monday.
UConn (0-4) is on a bye week before hosting South Florida on Oct. 12.
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft 52 min ago
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 2 weeks after waking up in body bag, Miss. man dies 28 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting 59 min ago
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos