Badgers WR Abbrederis uncertain vs. Illini
Wisconsin receiver Jared Abbrederis will be evaluated over the next two days for a head injury before it is determined if he can play against Illinois on Saturday.
MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin receiver Jared Abbrederis will be evaluated over the next two days for a head injury before it is determined if he can play against Illinois on Saturday.
Abbrederis was knocked out of the Northwestern game in the first half.
Badgers coach Gary Andersen says the team will know more about the star receiver's status "in the next 48 hours."
Abbrederis is second in the Big Ten, averaging nearly six catches and 108 yards receiving per game for the No. 25 Badgers, trailing only Penn State's Allen Robinson.
- DUI suspected in Famous Footwear crash in Chesco 5 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 22 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos