Michigan, UCLA to play in 2022, '23 seasons
Michigan announced a home-and-home series with UCLA for the 2022 and 2023 seasons.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The Big Ten and Pac-12 have a long history, and that isn't going to change anytime soon.
On Thursday, Michigan announced a home-and-home series with UCLA for the 2022 and 2023 seasons. The Bruins will play in Ann Arbor on Sept. 10, 2022, and the Wolverines will play in Pasadena on Sept. 2, 2023.
Michigan holds an 8-3 series advantage against UCLA. The teams last met during the regular season in 2000, a 23-20 victory by the Bruins at the Rose Bowl.
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 35 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos