Stanford to be without Cajuste, Williamson
Stanford receiver Devon Cajuste and kicker Jordan Williamson will sit out the eighth-ranked Cardinal's game at Oregon State on Saturday night because of injuries.
Coach David Shaw said after practice Thursday night that Cajuste is still recovering from a bruised right knee suffered in last weekend's win over UCLA. Williamson will miss his second straight game with a leg injury.
Shaw is hopeful both can return for Stanford's home game against No. 2 Oregon on Nov. 7.
Cajuste ranks second on the team with 21 receptions for 377 yards and four touchdowns this season. Jordan Pratt, the 28-year-old former minor league baseball player, will make his first career start in Cajuste's place. Kodi Whitfield and Michael Rector also will play more as reserves.
Redshirt freshman Conrad Ukropina will start for Williamson again. Ukropina missed a 46-yard field goal and connected from 31 yards in Stanford's 24-10 victory against UCLA.
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 19 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos