Stanford to be without Cajuste, Williamson
Stanford receiver Devon Cajuste and kicker Jordan Williamson will sit out the eighth-ranked Cardinal's game at Oregon State on Saturday night because of injuries.
Coach David Shaw said after practice Thursday night that Cajuste is still recovering from a bruised right knee suffered in last weekend's win over UCLA. Williamson will miss his second straight game with a leg injury.
Shaw is hopeful both can return for Stanford's home game against No. 2 Oregon on Nov. 7.
Cajuste ranks second on the team with 21 receptions for 377 yards and four touchdowns this season. Jordan Pratt, the 28-year-old former minor league baseball player, will make his first career start in Cajuste's place. Kodi Whitfield and Michael Rector also will play more as reserves.
Redshirt freshman Conrad Ukropina will start for Williamson again. Ukropina missed a 46-yard field goal and connected from 31 yards in Stanford's 24-10 victory against UCLA.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos