Oklahoma FB Millard (knee) out for season
Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops says fullback Trey Millard will miss the rest of the season after tearing knee ligaments in a 38-30 win over Texas Tech.
NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops says fullback Trey Millard will miss the rest of the season after tearing knee ligaments in a 38-30 win over No. 10 Texas Tech.
Millard, a team captain and one of the 17th-ranked Sooners' most versatile offensive threats, was injured during the fourth quarter of the win.
Stoops says Millard tore his anterior cruciate ligament and another ligament in his left knee, and that the senior will have surgery sometime in the next few weeks.
Millard had one carry for 6 yards and one catch for 14 yards before his injury.
The Sooners next play at No. 6 Baylor on Nov. 7.
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos