Cal RB hospitalized after locker-room fight
Cal Golden Bears freshman running back Fabiano Hale was injured and taken to a hospital after a locker-room fight with a teammate last week, UC Berkeley police said Monday.
University police told the San Francisco Chronicle that Hale, an 18-year-old walk-on, suffered unspecified injuries and was taken to the Alta Bates Medical Center on Friday and released Saturday after a "one-on-one" altercation with a teammate. Police wouldn't identify the second player involved, what led to the fight or if charges might be filed.
"We know who the suspect is," Lt. Marc DeCoulode told the Chronicle.
Cal coach Sonny Dykes declined comment. The Golden Bears (1-8, 0-6 Pac-12) have lost 11 conference games in a row.
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos