Fans hospitalized following Trojans' victory
At least three Southern California fans have been taken to hospitals after they stormed the Coliseum field following the Trojans' 20-17 upset victory over No. 5 Stanford.
LOS ANGELES -- At least three fans have been taken to hospitals after they stormed the Coliseum field following USC's 20-17 upset victory over No. 4 Stanford.
USC spokesman Tim Tessalone says three fans were taken away. One fan had an injured leg, while another a blood pressure concern and a third had a medical issue related to diabetes.
Los Angeles Fire Department spokeswoman Katherine Main says 10 people were taken to hospitals from the Coliseum on Saturday night -- five during the game and five more after the game. She had no immediate details on the injuries or when they occurred, but said the injured were in fair condition.
Thousands of fans flooded onto the field after the Trojans upset the Cardinal on a last-minute field goal.
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 11 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Saving with 6abc: Bridal savings 3 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 20 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 57 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 23 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos