How big is Phillies fan Will now?
ABINGTON, Pa. - September 29, 2010 (WPVI) -- In 2008, Broad and Lombard was the scene where a 2-year-old stole the hearts of many at the Phillies Victory Parade
Ever since the 'How Big is Will' clip made its way onto YouTube, it became an instant hit, 2 years later, it's drawn close to a million views.
RELATED: Are you the Ultimate Phillies phan?
"Occasionally we'll meet somebody who recognizes him, or it'll come up in conversation then people get excited to know that Will is the Will from 'How Big is Will,'" Will's mom Heather Gregg said.
That adorable little boy is now an energetic, precocious 3-and-a-half-year-old whose still one of the smallest, yet biggest Phillies phans around.
The Greggs recently took Will and his little sister Jillian to their first game.
"He was mesmerized by the crowd, by the lights, by the players on the field and he did a good job following the action," Heather said.
He's also been practicing his swing.
And now even at 14-months-old, little Jilly seems to be following in her big brother's footstep as she put her hands up when asked, "How big is Jilly?"
So if the Phillies can pull off another World Series victory, does this mean there could be another viral hit in our midst?
"I've thought about going to the same intersection and seeing if it happens again," Heather said.
philadelphia phillies, montgomery county, shirleen allicot, mlb, shirleen allicot
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies