Shane Victorino wins Gold Glove
NEW YORK (AP) - November 10, 2010 -- The Phillies may not have won the gold, but Shane Victorino has.
Victorino has won his third NL Gold Glove award.
Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina repeated along with outfielder Michael Bourn of the Astros repeated. Molina is also a three-time winner.
Colorado shortstop Troy Tulowitzki and Rockies outfielder Carlos Gonzalez have won their first NL Gold Glove awards, joined by Cincinnati pitcher Bronson Arroyo as a first-time winner.
St. Louis first baseman Albert Pujols and Reds third baseman Scott Rolen won Gold Gloves for the first time since 2006, Rawlings announced Wednesday. It was the eighth overall for Rolen and the second for Pujols.
Cincinnati had three winners after leading the major leagues with a .988 fielding percentage. Second baseman Brandon Phillips won his second Gold Glove.
philadelphia phillies, shane victorino, mlb
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 33 min ago
- Record Warmth! 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 40 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
40 min ago
- Record Warmth!
28 min ago