Source: Pierre agrees on contract with Marlins
11/17 9:25 PM
Outfielder Juan Pierre has agreed to terms on a deal with the Miami Marlins pending a physical, a source confired to ESPN.
The Sun Sentinel reports the deal is for one year and worth $1.6 million.
Pierre, 35, was a member of the Marlins from 2003-05. He spent last season with the Phillies, hitting .307 and stealing 37 bases.
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos