Source: Pierre agrees on contract with Marlins
11/17 9:25 PM
Outfielder Juan Pierre has agreed to terms on a deal with the Miami Marlins pending a physical, a source confired to ESPN.
The Sun Sentinel reports the deal is for one year and worth $1.6 million.
Pierre, 35, was a member of the Marlins from 2003-05. He spent last season with the Phillies, hitting .307 and stealing 37 bases.
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos