A's Reddick sprains wrist after wall collision
Oakland right fielder Josh Reddick suffered a sprained right wrist after colliding into a wall trying to chase down a foul ball against the Astros.
HOUSTON -- Oakland right fielder Josh Reddick suffered a sprained right wrist after colliding into a wall trying to chase down a foul ball against the Astros.
X-rays were negative, according to the team, and he is day to day.
Reddick was hurt when he fell chasing down a foul ball hit by Marwin Gonzalez in the fifth inning.
He remained on the ground and was looked at by trainers for a couple of minutes before getting up and walking to the dugout. He was holding his right wrist as he left the field.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos