Jamie McCourt wants $770M more in settlement
Former Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt's ex-wife is back in court to ask a judge to set aside the couple's $131 million divorce settlement and award her $770 million more.
LOS ANGELES -- Former Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt's ex-wife is back in court to ask a judge to set aside the couple's $131 million divorce settlement and award her $770 million more.
Jamie McCourt testified in a bench trial Friday that she made a "huge mistake" when she agreed to the settlement. She said she believed Frank McCourt's assets were worth $300 million during their divorce and they were splitting 50-50.
She claims he lowballed the value of the Dodgers, who sold for $2 billion after the divorce.
Frank McCourt's lawyer argued that Jamie McCourt had many chances to research about the team's potential worth, but didn't do so.
Her lawyers countered that she had no access to information about the Dodgers' assets during the breakup.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 44 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos