TV worker dies after collapsing at Turner Field
The Washington Nationals say an Atlanta-area television worker has died after collapsing before their game against the Braves.ATLANTA -- The Washington Nationals say an Atlanta-area television worker has died after collapsing before their game against the Braves.
Nationals spokesman John Dever says 61-year-old Reuben Porras of Newnan, Ga., collapsed Wednesday while setting up for MLB Network, which is set to broadcast the finale of the four-game series in Atlanta on Thursday.
Washington's head athletic trainer, Lee Kuntz, and his assistant, John Hsu, helped to stabilize Porras before he was taken away in an ambulance.
But Dever says the team learned the man later died at a hospital from an apparent heart attack.
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 24 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 9 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos