Padres' Cabrera on DL with injured hamstring
Padres shortstop Everth Cabrera has been placed on the 15-day disabled list because he injured his left hamstring.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Padres shortstop Everth Cabrera has been placed on the 15-day disabled list because he injured his left hamstring.
Cabrera, the NL leader with 31 stolen bases was hurt during San Diego's 4-1 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday. Outfielder Jaff Decker was recalled from Triple-A Tucson to take Cabrera's place on the 25-man roster.
The left-handed Decker is making his second appearance with the Padres but has yet to play in a game.
Decker batted .260 with 10 doubles, one triple and five home runs in 63 games with Tucson.
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos