Indians lose Bourn to 3-day paternity leave
The Cleveland Indians placed outfielder Michael Bourn on the three-day paternity list on Sunday and recalled left-handed reliever Nick Hagadone from Triple-A Columbus.
Bourn, who headed to Houston after Saturday's game to be with his wife, will be eligible to return to the roster on Wednesday. Bourn has a .347 on-base percentage as the Indians primary lead-off hitter.
Hagadone is 0-1 with 5.40 ERA in 25 innings pitched.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 39 min ago
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 40 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 43 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 45 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 25 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
3 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
45 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos