Angels' Bourjos has broken wrist, likely for DL
Los Angeles Angels outfielder Peter Bourjos has a broken right wrist, an injury sustained when he was hit by a pitch from Houston's Jordan Lyles on Saturday.
The Angels said Sunday that Bourjos is likely to be placed on the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday's series opener against St. Louis.
It will be the second stint on the disabled list this season for Bourjos. He missed 38 games with a left hamstring strain before he was activated June 10.
Saturday was his first start since injuring his left thumb the previous weekend.
Bourjos lamented his recent bad luck, saying: "It's been one thing after another."
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 42 min ago
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 7 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 35 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 4 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 16 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos