Cards' Holliday exits with hamstring injury
07/11 9:27 PM
St. Louis Cardinals left fielder Matt Holliday has left Thursday's game against the Chicago Cubs because of tightness in his right hamstring.
Holliday clutched his hamstring when he was halfway to first base on a grounder to shortstop in the fourth inning and walked gingerly off the field after being tended to by a trainer.
He did not take the field in the bottom half.
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 43 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos