Cards' Holliday exits with hamstring injury
07/11 9:27 PM
St. Louis Cardinals left fielder Matt Holliday has left Thursday's game against the Chicago Cubs because of tightness in his right hamstring.
Holliday clutched his hamstring when he was halfway to first base on a grounder to shortstop in the fourth inning and walked gingerly off the field after being tended to by a trainer.
He did not take the field in the bottom half.
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos