Report: CarGo likely to need finger surgery
Carlos Gonzalez will likely need surgery to fix a torn ligament in his right middle finger, the Colorado Rockies outfielder told The Denver Post.
Gonzalez tried rest as a cure, but 10 weeks was unable to fix the ligament.
The All-Star outfielder will travel to a hand specialist in Cleveland on Thursday, the Post reported. If the recommendation is to undergo surgery, Gonzalez will have it done within the next two months.
"It's my decision," Gonzalez told the Post. "I am probably going to have it regardless of what he says. It's just not getting any better. I want to be ready for spring training."
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 57 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 16 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 40 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos