Weaver to miss start with forearm tightness
Jered Weaver has been scratched from his Friday start for the Los Angeles Angels with tightness in his right forearm.
Weaver (10-8) felt tightness in his arm two starts ago. He is expected to miss only one turn in the rotation, returning next week for the Angels' home finale.
Weaver missed nearly two months after breaking a bone in his non-throwing arm in early April. He has never finished with fewer than 11 wins in his eight-season career.
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 36 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos