Rays reinstate reliever Crain from disabled list
The Tampa Bay Rays have reinstated reliever Jesse Crain from the 60-day disabled list.
Tampa Bay acquired Crain from the Chicago White Sox on July 29. The right-hander had gone 2-3 with a 1.15 ERA in 38 appearances before being placed on the DL on July 3 because of a right shoulder strain.
The Rays say the results of an MRI exam Sunday showed that center fielder Desmond Jennings has a mild left hamstring strain. Jennings, injured running the bases Sunday, is listed as day to day.
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 32 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 22 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos