Rays keep 5 starters for ALDS vs. Red Sox
The Tampa Bay Rays will keep five starting pitchers on their roster for the AL division series against the Boston Red Sox.
Teams were required to file their rosters Friday, on the morning of the series opener.
Tampa Bay's roster includes David Price, Matt Moore, Alex Cobb, Chris Archer and Jeremy Hellickson. Either Archer or Hellickson will start Game 4 and the other will move to the bullpen. He'll join relievers Fernando Rodney, Joel Peralta, Jake McGee, Alex Torres, Jamey Wright and Wesley Wright.
Manager Joe Maddon will have two catchers, Jose Molina and Jose Lobaton, along with first baseman James Loney, second baseman Ben Zobrist, third baseman Evan Longoria, shortstop Yunel Escobar and designated hitter Delmon Young.
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos