Indians ask fans for 'Wahoo' logo thoughts
The Indians are asking some fans for their opinions on the team's "Chief Wahoo" logo.
CLEVELAND -- The Indians are asking some fans for their opinions on the team's "Chief Wahoo" logo.
As part of their annual postseason survey to gauge fan satisfaction, the team is asking fans for feedback on a variety of topics including in-game experience, uniforms and Cleveland's smiling Indians logo, a caricature some have labeled offensive. In the survey, fans are asked to give their stance on five statements regarding the logo. The survey asks for similar responses -- on a standard, five-choice scale -- on the team's "Block C" and "Script Indians logo."
The Indians have no immediate plans to change any of their logos.
Although not connected, the Indians' review of their fans' attitudes about the logos comes as the Washington Redskins are being pressured to change their nickname.
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos