Grizzlies' Allen suspended for kicking Paul
The NBA has suspended Grizzlies guard Tony Allen one game without pay for kicking Los Angeles Clippers guard Chris Paul in the face.
Rod Thorn, the NBA's president of basketball operations, announced the penalty Tuesday.
Allen was given a flagrant 2 foul and ejected after his left leg caught Paul's face with 1:51 left in the first quarter of visiting Memphis' 106-102 win over the Clippers on Monday night.
He will sit out the Grizzlies' game Wednesday at Golden State.
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 49 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos