Nets' Williams reinjures ankle, leaves game
Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams reinjured his left ankle during the second quarter against the Charlotte Bobcats and has been taken to the locker room.
The Nets announced Williams has a sprained ankle.
Williams was taken to the locker room in the second quarter after he twisted the ankle when he landed on Kemba Walker's foot after a jump shot.
Williams' ankle turned awkwardly inward and he immediately grabbed at it after hitting the floor.
Williams later limped off the court under his own power.
It was the same ankle that forced Williams to sit out the previous two games.
Williams finished with four points and two assists in 14 minutes.
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 56 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos