D-Will out again Sunday due to ankle sprain
Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams told ESPNNewYork.com that he will not play in Sunday afternoon's game against the Detroit Pistons due to a sprained left ankle.
"No. Definitely not tomorrow," said Williams, who was feeding Thanksgiving dinner to families in Brooklyn at an event for his Point of Hope foundation.
Williams is unsure when he'll return to the lineup. The three-time All-Star has missed three of Brooklyn's last four games because of the injury.
Lopez will miss his fifth straight game with a sprained left ankle.
Kirilenko (back spasms) will miss his eighth straight game. He recently received an epidural injection, and hopes to be cleared for contact next week.
Terry (bruised left knee) will miss his second straight game.
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle 21 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
21 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos