D-Will out again Sunday due to ankle sprain
Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams told ESPNNewYork.com that he will not play in Sunday afternoon's game against the Detroit Pistons due to a sprained left ankle.
"No. Definitely not tomorrow," said Williams, who was feeding Thanksgiving dinner to families in Brooklyn at an event for his Point of Hope foundation.
Williams is unsure when he'll return to the lineup. The three-time All-Star has missed three of Brooklyn's last four games because of the injury.
Lopez will miss his fifth straight game with a sprained left ankle.
Kirilenko (back spasms) will miss his eighth straight game. He recently received an epidural injection, and hopes to be cleared for contact next week.
Terry (bruised left knee) will miss his second straight game.
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 37 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos