Rockets' Harden (foot) will miss two games
The Houston Rockets are planning to hold James Harden out of their next two games thanks to a sore foot that has been plaguing the star guard for more than a month, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com.
The soreness in Harden's left foot has been troubling him to various degrees since the middle of training camp, according to sources.
The 24-year-old Harden is averaging 24.2 points per game -- the sixth-highest average in the NBA -- and a team-leading 5.4 assists this season.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos