Rockets' Harden (foot) will miss two games
The Houston Rockets are planning to hold James Harden out of their next two games thanks to a sore foot that has been plaguing the star guard for more than a month, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com.
The soreness in Harden's left foot has been troubling him to various degrees since the middle of training camp, according to sources.
The 24-year-old Harden is averaging 24.2 points per game -- the sixth-highest average in the NBA -- and a team-leading 5.4 assists this season.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 25 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 21 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 21 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
25 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos