Butler (knee), Kidd-Gilchrist (foot) held out
The Milwaukee Bucks announced moments after tipoff Friday night that reserve forward Caron Butler would not play against the Charlotte Bobcats due to a swollen left knee.
The Bucks had not indicated before the game that Butler's knee was a problem. They went on to lose their 11th straight game, 92-76.
Butler is averaging 13.2 points per game off the bench for the Bucks.
Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said Kidd-Gilchrist spent Thursday with his foot in a boot and that last year's No. 2 overall draft pick wasn't able to participate in Friday morning's shootaround. Clifford said Kidd-Gilchrist would be evaluated on a day-to-day basis.
Kidd-Gilchrist is averaging 9.5 points and 5.4 rebounds. Taylor is averaging 8.8 points and 2.4 rebounds as a reserve.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 13 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 31 min ago
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 5 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos