Nuggets' Robinson fined $25K for comments
The NBA fined Denver Nuggets guard Nate Robinson $25,000 on Friday for comments he made about the officials after a game in which he was assessed a technical foul.
"They hate me, they hate me," Robinson said, according to The Denver Post, after the Nuggets beat the New York Knicks 97-95 on Nov. 29. "I don't know why, but it is what it is.
"I already know I've got the target on my back, but I'll play through it. I don't care. I really don't. It doesn't bother me none."
The reserve point guard, who is averaging 10.2 points and 2.6 assists in 18.7 minutes a game, had 16 points in 18 minutes against the Knicks, one of five other teams Robinson has played for during his eight-plus-year career. He also received his second technical in as many days.
"If I get a call, I get a call. If I don't, I don't," he said. "If I get a tech, hopefully it's not in the fourth quarter. Hopefully I don't get any more. But I know I will. It's nothing new for me."
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire 56 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos