Korver sets mark: 90 straight games with a 3
Hawks swingman Kyle Korver has set an NBA record by making a 3-pointer in his 90th straight game.
ATLANTA -- Hawks swingman Kyle Korver has set an NBA record by making a 3-pointer in his 90th straight game.
Korver hit the shot Friday night for Atlanta in the first quarter against Cleveland. He broke the mark of 89 games in a row set by Dana Barros from 1994-96.
Korver is an 11-year veteran out of Creighton. He missed his first 3-point shot against the Cavs before hitting the record-breaker.
He entered the game having made 46.7 percent of his 3-point tries (233-for-499) during the streak.
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases 42 min ago
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos