Korver sets mark: 90 straight games with a 3
Hawks swingman Kyle Korver has set an NBA record by making a 3-pointer in his 90th straight game.
ATLANTA -- Hawks swingman Kyle Korver has set an NBA record by making a 3-pointer in his 90th straight game.
Korver hit the shot Friday night for Atlanta in the first quarter against Cleveland. He broke the mark of 89 games in a row set by Dana Barros from 1994-96.
Korver is an 11-year veteran out of Creighton. He missed his first 3-point shot against the Cavs before hitting the record-breaker.
He entered the game having made 46.7 percent of his 3-point tries (233-for-499) during the streak.
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 35 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 35 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 7 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 40 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 7 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 44 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 31 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
44 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
31 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
2 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos