Korver sets mark: 90 straight games with a 3
Hawks swingman Kyle Korver has set an NBA record by making a 3-pointer in his 90th straight game.
ATLANTA -- Hawks swingman Kyle Korver has set an NBA record by making a 3-pointer in his 90th straight game.
Korver hit the shot Friday night for Atlanta in the first quarter against Cleveland. He broke the mark of 89 games in a row set by Dana Barros from 1994-96.
Korver is an 11-year veteran out of Creighton. He missed his first 3-point shot against the Cavs before hitting the record-breaker.
He entered the game having made 46.7 percent of his 3-point tries (233-for-499) during the streak.
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 45 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
26 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
31 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
23 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos