Bucks' Pachulia out month with fractured foot
The hits keep on coming to the Bucks' roster.
MILWAUKEE -- The hits keep coming to the Bucks' roster.
General manager John Hammond said Monday that center Zaza Pachulia will be sidelined with a right foot fracture suffered in last week's 105-98 loss to the Detroit Pistons. The 6-foot-11 center missed the next two games.
Pachulia will have to wear a walking boot until being re-examined in four weeks. He had been a solid contributor on a team beset by injuries, averaging 6.9 points and 6.5 rebounds in 17 games.
The Bucks (4-16) had the worst record in the Eastern Conference headed into Tuesday night's game at Chicago.
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ