76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
Philadelphia 76ers guard Michael Carter-Williams will miss a fourth consecutive game as he recovers from a right knee infection, coach Brett Brown said after Wednesday's shootaround.
Brown said the rookie standout, who is averaging 17.7 points and 7.3 assists per game, will not play Wednesday night against the Minnesota Timberwolves and that there is no date for his return.
Carter-Williams will continue to travel with the team but won't play until the infection is gone and the knee has healed.
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 2 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos