76ers' Carter-Williams out with knee infection
Philadelphia 76ers guard Michael Carter-Williams will miss a fourth consecutive game as he recovers from a right knee infection, coach Brett Brown said after Wednesday's shootaround.
Brown said the rookie standout, who is averaging 17.7 points and 7.3 assists per game, will not play Wednesday night against the Minnesota Timberwolves and that there is no date for his return.
Carter-Williams will continue to travel with the team but won't play until the infection is gone and the knee has healed.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos