NBA All-Star voting now on Twitter, Facebook
Voting has started for the NBA All-Star Game, and for the first time fans can participate through Twitter and Facebook.NEW YORK -- Voting has started for the NBA All-Star Game, and for the first time fans can participate through Twitter and Facebook.
The 120-player ballot, featuring 60 players from each conference, was announced Tuesday in Houston, site of the All-Star Game on Feb. 17, 2013.
Fans can vote for one player each day by tweeting his first and last name along with the hashtag NBABALLOT. There is a custom application on Facebook that allows fans to fill out one full ballot per day.
Voting can also still be done on NBA.com, through text messaging by texting the player's last name to 6-9-6-2-2 (MYNBA), and via Sina Weibo and Tencent QQ in China.
The All-Star ballot is presented by Sprint. Balloting runs through Jan. 14 and starters will be announced Jan. 17.
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident 5 min ago
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery 3 min ago
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos