NBA All-Star voting now on Twitter, Facebook
Voting has started for the NBA All-Star Game, and for the first time fans can participate through Twitter and Facebook.NEW YORK -- Voting has started for the NBA All-Star Game, and for the first time fans can participate through Twitter and Facebook.
The 120-player ballot, featuring 60 players from each conference, was announced Tuesday in Houston, site of the All-Star Game on Feb. 17, 2013.
Fans can vote for one player each day by tweeting his first and last name along with the hashtag NBABALLOT. There is a custom application on Facebook that allows fans to fill out one full ballot per day.
Voting can also still be done on NBA.com, through text messaging by texting the player's last name to 6-9-6-2-2 (MYNBA), and via Sina Weibo and Tencent QQ in China.
The All-Star ballot is presented by Sprint. Balloting runs through Jan. 14 and starters will be announced Jan. 17.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 28 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 59 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
28 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos